Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Started Meap All Over due to the fact that the game freezes my computer

HEYLO GUYS!

Applebye here! Meap has been restarted almost completely due to the fact that one of the rooms was causing my computer to go slow. I dont get what was wrong because i just created a GIF animation image i made in photoshop for one of the rooms so it looks like meap was swimming but wierdly enough it was going really slow! I still dont get what the problem was because all i did was made a animation! Maybe i should make a FLA. animation but still im not good with FLA. animations and also whats the point so i restarted meap all over again. im still using the same graphics though.

Honestly the most annoying thing about making meap the game is that Amechi and Ferdison keep on bothering me about when the game was coming out. Well it is almost done!!!!

Beta Testers:

I decide the beta testers! no one else!! Jonathan needs to shut up and let me decide. Plus morgan is not a beta tester either because he is mean!!

Here are the real beta testers

  • Johnathan
  • Applebyte
  • Applebeets
  • Me
  • John
  • BenTorres
  • Amechi
  • Ferdison
  • Fernando
  • RED
  • Cannonturtle
  • 090PTIME
  • Gator360

No comments:

Post a Comment